Are you unable to commit to one job for a year? Does your schedule change regularly? Would you like part-time or full-time income now, but you can't commit to a job long-term? Do you have recent professional in-home Nanny experience? If so, you may make a great On-call Nanny! Our Temporary Department has many on-call positions that fit a variety of schedules.
Here's what we're looking for now. If you fit any one of these, please give us a call!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Nannies who are available at least two full days during the week.
- Nannies with afternoon availability Monday through Friday
- Nannies who can work anywhere in any of these main metro areas: San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay, Sacramento, Modesto, Fresno, Santa Barbara, Greater Los Angeles metro region, Santa Monica and the Westside, Orange County, San Diego, or any of the surrounding cities.
- This is a taxed position - build an employment history & history of verifiable income!
- Wages start at $21 per hour and many of our jobs include will include overtime hours.
- Benefits include paid sick-time.
- Guaranteed-hours positions may be available in some cities - if you have two or more regular weekdays when you can work, maybe this could be a fit for you!
Benefits of working with Town + Country Resources:
- Recent, professional experience caring for children, with at least three excellent childcare references. Strong teaching experience with children in addition to some recent in-home childcare for a family may also qualify.
- A genuine interest in working with children!
- Able to work legally in the United States
If you meet the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- It's free - candidates pay no fee to the agency!
- Instant access to the best temp jobs in your area!
- Lots of jobs to choose from - work when you want to!
- Great pay and a full-service agency to support you!
You only need to apply once. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Town + Country Resources has been placing exceptional Nannies and Household Professionals in California for over 25 years!Town + Country is a referral agency. We provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Town + Country will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.