Perform administrative support for Consumer Department. Advise students on career paths, courses and career opportunities based on the courses chosen. Assisting students with questions and processing required student records. Process billing, completion certificates, and ensure student record compliance. Work with students who have completed programs on placement assistance.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 4pm - 8:30pm
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Process billing for student training which may include collection calls to receive payment.
2. Process any student voids.
3. Maintain student files and ensuring compliance of student records.
4. Maintain Student Compliance Reporting such as Aging report; STRF reports; Placement Statistics.
5. Create student completion records and issue completion certificates.
6. Maintain, Monitor and File Progress Reports.
7. Monitor Student Requests email and order exam vouchers and test preparation materials.
8. Perform student orientations.
9. Administrative support for county and agency audits.
10. Assist completed students in finding job opportunities. Maintain NH SoCal student placement portal with current job opportunities.
11. Counsel and respond to student questions and needs.
12. Manage College Partnerships for both Consumer and Business students. This can include exams, reporting grades, and compliance.
13. Oversee collections and report to Student Services Supervisor and VP Career Development on progress and DSO.
14. Ensure VA compliance. Monitor VA students for weekly minimum hours met.
15. Process orders for Consumer Team.
16. Back up Front Desk as needed.
17. Any other duties as assigned.Experience and Skills:
1. Successful candidates will have outstanding organizational skills, a high level of energy and enthusiasm, and the desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
2. Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability; and be able to deal effectively with people.
3. Strong computer skills and ability to work under pressure is essential.
4. Local travel flexibility is a must.
5. 2+ years of related experience is preferred.
Education and experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.Notice: NH Learning Group participates in E-Verify